Friday, November 20, 2009

San Francisco...



I crossed the Golden Gate Bride and stopped in San Francisco to stay with a friend that I had meet in Missoula. His home was nestled just a few blocks from Fisherman's Warf. He had to work the next two days so that left me Han Solo. No problems, I move faster when Im alone. It was a fast pace two days. I seen the King Tut exhibit at a museum, visited a photo gallery that housed vintage Rock and Roll photos (that was bad ass), I rode the trolleys and walked the streets of Height and Ash. The last night I was on Height St. at a bar called the Toronto. A good friend of mine in Missoula insisted that I go there, and boy I'm glad he did. I meet three guys there and ended up having one wild time! It was fun, I wish I had more time to stay there. But the road was calling and I had many more miles to put behind me.





No comments:

Post a Comment