Monday, November 16, 2009

Decisions Decisions!!!




I made it to the Pacific Coast yesterday after a beautiful drive though Oregon. I was told a storm was on its way at a gas station where I stopped to fill up. With that in mind I decided to get a motel. Stopping to shoot the sunset it was dark by the time I check into my room. After unloading all the gear, I opened the sliding back door and the sound of the ocean was so loud it frightened me. Wow, the ocean was only 40 yards away from the back deck of the room. I drank beer and worked on photos that night with the door open. The sound of the waves was so relaxing. I woke up that morning to the same sound. After lookin out the backdoor for a while, I deiced to stay another night. Ill dine on some fresh crab and beer tonight I told myself, and listen to the music of the ocean. You don't have to twist my arm for me to make that call!

No comments:

Post a Comment