Friday, November 13, 2009

One last round for Missoula!!!


I knew it was going to happen, she took a piece of my heart. I've been to big cities and little towns all over the US and I can promise u one thing, there is no other place like Missoula, Montana. The layout of the town, the hospitality of the people and of course the landscape that surrounds her. And I can promise you one more thing "I will be back".
So here's one last round from my favorite watering hole in Missoula, Charlie B's. This is for my new found friends that I attended RMSP with and to my friends that live in Missoula. I hope to see all of you a little farther down the road.

This picture is so blurry. I don't know if it was my vision or the camera? I think it was the Camera!!!
Anyways, Cheers my friends!!!!!!! David

No comments:

Post a Comment